We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
For this dessert I used some cookies that I found at Lidl. The biscuits are round to the size of a 50 bani coin, somewhat similar to biscuits, but a bit denser nonetheless. I think they can be replaced without problems with biscuits.
- 4 apples
- 50 gr raisins
- 4 tablespoons fructose
- 300 ml fresh
- 150 white chocolate
- 10 gr gelatin
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Dessert with caramelized apples and biscuits:
I put the raisins in a glass of warm water to hydrate. I peeled the apples and cut them into cubes and added them to the caramelized fructose. I continued to leave the apple pan on the fire until the juice left by them was greatly reduced. At the end I added cinnamon. In a cake pan I placed the biscuits next to each other, and on top of them I added caramelized apples and some raisins. I hydrated the gelatin in a glass of water. I heated the sour cream and chocolate without bringing them to the boil. When they were still hot I added gelatin and mixed well. I poured half of the chocolate and sour cream mixture over the biscuits and apples. I placed another layer of biscuits and the rest of the raisins. I poured the rest of the cream over the biscuits. I left it cold overnight.
9 best foam images in 2020
CAKE WITH APPLES AND COOKIES & # 8211 Secrets of our kitchen Junk Food, Snacks, Cheesecakes. Saved from our kitchen secrets. Here's how to make a delicious apple pie and burnt sugar cream. Ingredients for caramel and apple layer. Then put a layer of grated apples after which we put biscuits and spaces.
Sep cake with apples and biscuits, fasting cake with apples, sweets recipes. Tiramisu with caramelized nuts preparation Sweet Recipes, Cake Recipes. Noodle Cake 333 Biscuit Cake. Tiramisu cream, syrupy biscuits and aromatic fruits, an extremely good dessert!
Recipe caramelized apple pies. Preparation and ingredients apple pies. He did whatever was asked of him in writing, on hastily torn pieces of paper: large or small cakes, with or without cream. Recipes for sweets and cakes, simpler or more complicated, all the same.
Tasty recipes for festive cakes with chocolate, cream, fruit, caramel, nuts and apples for the winter holidays. Cake with apples, peaches and caramel cream.
Entremet cake with apples and caramel & # 8211 a refined dessert
Entremet cake with apples and caramel caramelized apples caramel sauce praline paste praline paste ganache white chocolate nutella praline caramel.
CAREFUL! ORIGINAL CONTENT, PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT ACCORDING TO LAW 8/1996. DO NOT COPY THE PICTURES AND DO NOT REPRODUCE THE TEXT ON SITES, BLOGS OR SOCIAL NETWORKS (INCLUDING GROUPS ON FB). DO NOT USE THE CONTENT FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES.
If you want to share the recipe, send the link or use the share buttons with confidence for FB, WhatAapp, Twitter and Pinterest. Thank you .
Ingredients cake with caramelized apples and cream cheese
(for a round tray with a diameter of 24 cm.)
- 3 large, sour, hard-fleshed apples (eg Granny Smith or Florina)
- 4 medium-sized eggs
- 130 grams + 4 tablespoons of caster sugar
- 25 grams of butter
- 1 teaspoon grated salt
- 150 grams of flour
- 75 ml. of oil or 100 grams of melted butter at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract or 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
Cream and finish:
- 250 grams of cream cheese with a minimum of 60% fat
- 200 ml. of whipped cream
- 80 grams of vanilla powdered sugar
- 15 grams of granulated gelatin or sheets
- 50 ml. cold water
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract or 2 sachets of vanilla sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder for sprinkling
- optionally, the edges can be dressed with whipped cream (I haven't done that before)
How to prepare the cake with apples and cream cheese
Overturned cake with apples
1. Because I already told you that it is an overturned cake with apples, first of all, in a fire-resistant form, caramelize 4 tablespoons of caster sugar together with 25 grams of butter. Tilt the vessel carefully, to cover it as well as its walls. Great care, caramel causes terrible burns! Set the shape aside.
2. Meanwhile, peel the apples and the seed box and cut them into suitable pieces, which are distributed in the caramel bowl.
3. Turn on the oven and set at 180 ° C.
4. In the bowl of the mixer, put whole eggs, salt, 130 grams of sugar and 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract / 1 sachet of vanilla sugar. Mix everything at high speed until the sugar is completely dissolved and a light, frothy cream is obtained. Add over the egg cream the oil (75 ml.) Or melted butter, but not hot, poured into a thin wire, still beating with the mixer, at medium speed.
5. After incorporating the oil or butter, do not beat the composition with the mixer. Add the flour, all deboned, sprinkling evenly over the entire surface. Incorporate lightly with a spatula, with movements from bottom to top, without stirring circularly, so as to keep in the composition as much of the air accumulated in the egg cream. By doing so, you can get a fluffy countertop without adding any baking powder.
Bake cake with caramelized apples
7. Pour the composition over the shaped apples. Level and put in the preheated oven at 180 ° C, at medium height. The cake will tend to burn on the surface, so as soon as you think it has browned enough, cover it with a damp sheet of baking paper. Continue baking for 30 minutes (at least) at 180 degrees Celsius, until it passes the toothpick test.
8. Remove the caramelized baked apple cake from the oven and leave it in the form for a few minutes. It is then carefully detached with a knife all around and overturned on a plate. It already looks great! Almost every one of us has made a similar cake, we all know how good it is! However, I resisted and did not taste it at this stage. I let it cool well, convinced that a fine cream cheese would add extra sophistication.
Prepare cream cheese for the caramelized apple cake
9. It is very easy to prepare cream cheese with whipped cream for this caramelized apple cake. However, as simple as it is, it needs our full attention and there are a few details that we need to keep in mind. First of all, both the cream cheese and the whipped cream must be perfectly cold. Preferably cooled overnight in the refrigerator. Also, when working with gelatin, it must not be heated more than 60 degrees Celsius, otherwise it will lose its gelling property.
10. Put the gelatine in a bowl and cover with 50 ml. very cold water. Stir and allow to hydrate, ie to completely absorb the liquid.
11. Put the whipped cream in a large bowl and beat with the mixer at maximum speed until it starts to harden. Add the vanilla powdered sugar and vanilla and continue beating until well hardened. No more than that, otherwise there is a danger of cutting!
10. Melt the gelatin on the steam until it liquefies. Set aside to cool, to be neutral to the touch of the finger. Meanwhile, drain the cream cheese well from the whey and place in a bowl. It will be very strong at first, but mix vigorously with a spatula until it becomes creamy. Mix well with gelatin. Immediately, add 1/3 of the whipped cream on top of the cream cheese and mix well. Pour the cream cheese mixed with cream over the rest of the cream and mix everything lightly with a spatula, so that the cream remains as frothy as possible.
Assembling and serving cake with caramelized apples and cream cheese
1. Around the cake I mounted an improvised ring of baking paper folded in several layers (the cake ring also worked) and I poured the cream cheese and cream.2. I put the cake in the fridge for 2 hours before cutting it. I could have wrapped the edges in whipped cream, turning it into a real cake, but I liked the light look, suitable for a family lunch, which I got after powdering the surface with cinnamon, so so I didn't insist.
Ingredients Apple and vanilla tarts by Simona Callas
Crust (crispy biscuit)
- 200 g soft butter
- 150 g powdered sugar
- 1 or www.simonacallas.com
- 1 tablespoon lemon peel
- a pinch of salt
- 300 g flour
- 5 g baking powder
Vanilla fine cream
- 3 yolks
- 50 g caster sugar
- 15 g starch
- 150 ml milk www.simonacallas.com
- ½ vanilla pods
- 50 g butter
- 125 g whipped cream and sweetened
Caramelized apple glaze
- 3-4 suitable apples
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar www.simonacallas.com
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Do you want a dessert that is prepared very quickly? You don't have to spend hours in the kitchen, you have to do this. Overturned cake recipe with caramelized apples.
If you like the taste of apples and. Does the combination of apples and caramel sound good to you? My dear ones, we have decided: the overturned apple cake is the best apple cake. Overturned cake with caramelized apples - a delicious dessert. Apples are ideal for overturned cake. If you like apples as much as we like them, you can try this caramelized apple tart recipe. The egg white and the biscuit top, together with the cream.
With few ingredients, lots of simplicity and good taste, tart. Caramelized apple tart and vanilla cream. American apple pie, a delicious dessert with tender dough and & bdquoun mountain & rdquo of fragrant and tasty apples.
All the ingredients for the Apple Biscuit recipe are waiting for you in Lidl & # x1f5a4 stores
All ingredients for the Apple Biscuit recipe should be at room temperature, including butter, which is preferably soft.
In a large bowl, fry eggs, sugar, vanilla sugar, vanilla essence, cinnamon. Mix with the mixer at high speed for 3-4 minutes or until we have a foam and the eggs double in volume.
Add soft butter, mix. We are going to add flour, sifted together with the baking powder. We will get a homogeneous dough, vartos.
Add the peeled apples and cut into small cubes. Incorporate the apples with a spatula. Using a spoon for ice cream or with slightly wet hands, shape the biscuits, the size of an ice cream ball. We put the biscuits in the tray, on baking paper.
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C. Bake the biscuits for 15-20 minutes or until they are golden and slightly browned on the edges. Let them cool very well before powdering them with sugar.
Apple cake and biscuit top & # 8211 a dessert without baking to everyone's liking
The cake with apples and biscuit top is suitable for any occasion, because it is prepared quickly and has a delightful taste. We don't even have to use the oven.
- 500 gr peeled apples without stalks
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 800 ml cream for whipped cream 30%
- 400 gr caramelized condensed milk, 4 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon, 4 tablespoons gelatin, 160 ml boiling water
Method of preparation:
We wash the apples, peel them, remove the spine and cut them into quarters. Put the apples in a pot. Add sugar and 2 liters of water. Boil the apples for a few minutes until they soften slightly.
Then we take them out of the water and let them cool. After they have cooled, we cut them into cubes.
In a bowl, beat 400 ml of sour cream with the mixer, and when it starts to thicken, add the powdered sugar and cinnamon. We continue to mix until we get a thick cream, but not very stiff.
Dissolve 2 tablespoons of gelatin in 80 ml of boiling water and let it cool. Gradually add the gelatin in the cream and mix with the mixer on low speed.
Add the previously prepared apples and mix with a spoon.
Wallpaper a rectangular tray (24 x 38 cm) with baking paper. We put a layer of biscuits on the bottom of the tray. Pour the apple filling on top and smooth it with a spatula. Cover with a second layer of biscuits.
Beat the remaining cream until it thickens, then add the caramelized condensed milk. Dissolve 2 tablespoons of gelatin in 80 ml of boiling water and let it cool.
Add the gelatin in the cream with condensed milk and mix with the mixer at low speed.
Pour the cream over the biscuits and spread it evenly over the entire surface. Sprinkle finely chopped walnuts on top. Put the cake in the fridge for a few hours.
It would be preferable to leave it in the fridge overnight. The next day we can cut it and serve. Good appetite!
Heat a cup of milk together with the sugar and lemon peel, but do not boil.
Plate creams with caramelized apples is a very tasty dessert recipe. Separately, mix the milk with the starch. Remove the pan from the heat and add the milk and starch, stirring constantly. Put back on low heat and stir until a pudding is obtained.
Remove from the heat and remove the lemon peel.
Beat the egg yolks until they become like a cream and add them slowly to the pudding, stirring constantly.
Put it back on the fire and keep it for another 2-3 minutes, stirring all the time so that it doesn't stick.
Peel the apples and cut them into round slices. Caramelize the sugar and add the apples and cinnamon.
Dried apple leaf wafer
We need 500 grams of peeled apples, the peel can remain. Heat with a little water until soft and mix with a vertical mixer until a puree is obtained. Keep it on the fire until all the water has evaporated.
It is spread on a tray (I used a silicone one) and kept in the sun to dry. I made it thin and it was ready in 24 hours, but it can also be dried in the oven. It lasts a few hours on low heat with the door ajar.
After it has dried, cut a circle that will roll.
Now comes the assembly. Choose the desired shape and put a layer of cream, caramelized apples and another layer of cream. I assembled them into a silicone muffin tin and turned them over on the plate. They can be left in the fridge, but no one had the patience to wait for me.
Garnish with caramelized apples, dried apple wafer, mint leaves and sprinkle a little cinnamon. Optionally you can add some whipped cream.
The source of this recipe is the culinary blog Mitinita.
Cake with jam and meringue
Here you will find the recipe for APPLE CAKE, BISCUITS AND CREAM. Apple cake, vanilla pudding and meringue. Discover (and save!) Your own Pins on Pinterest. How to make apple cake and vanilla cream with biscuits with icing. Apple pie and coconut meringue is a fabulous dessert that is easy to prepare. Apples are healthy and tasty autumn fruits with which you can prepare cheap and easy delicious apple desserts. This Pin was discovered by Carmen Kovacs. Put this apple cake and meringue in the oven for 45 minutes.
See also the recipe for banana biscuit cake. Over 100 cake recipes with Pictures and VIDEO & # 8211 Recipes. We have reached over 100 cake recipes and you will find the best ones here. Cake with jam and meringue, an old and delicious recipe, as in childhood with grandparents.
How do I make stuffed apple pie, caramel and meringue? In a pan greased with butter, place the composition and leave in the hot oven, about 15. Biscuit cake and biscuits & # 8211 a dessert without.