We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Method of preparation:
1. In a large pot, boil, in 2-4 cups water, the chicken wings and cleaned and chopped vegetables, and garnish the bouquet. From time to time, froth the soup using a spatula.
2. Meanwhile, cut the mushrooms into thin slices and sauté in a tablespoon of salted butter for 2-3 minutes. Take them out of the pan and set them aside.
3. When the meat and vegetables have boiled (about 30 minutes), remove them from the soup using a spatula. Then strain the soup using a very fine sieve, to remove any other leftover vegetables and to obtain a clear soup. Transfer the soup to a smaller saucepan and return to medium heat. Add the noodles and let the soup boil until the noodles are soft, approx. 5 minutes.
4. Season the consommé to taste with salt and pepper. Serve the consommé with the sautéed mushrooms.
Features of consommé cooking
Like any culinary creation, Consomme has a number of features that allow you to prepare a delicious dish.
- The first thing you need to pay attention to is the choice of meat. It is a meat that tastes like broth. It is better to give preference to a fresh or chilled form. In such pieces, the most useful components and the most important tastes remain. But, if you bought frozen meat for consumption, then to get a rich and fragrant broth, it is necessary to defrost it properly. To do this, there are two options: either put the frozen product in the refrigerator room, or after washing the meat under hot water put it in a bowl with a lid and leave it to thaw completely. Many, for a faster effect, put the meat in cold water for a long time or use a microwave. This is fundamentally wrong, because meat, with such thawing, will lose all its beneficial properties.
- Not all pieces of meat are suitable for good consumption. The ideal options are considered to be somewhat somewhat. The flesh of these pieces is the softest, it has fewer veins. Before cooking, wash the meat, cut the film. It is better to cook a solid piece, it will contribute to the richness of taste
- The correct washing of the consumption is that the prepared piece of meat is put in a saucepan, which is filled with cold water and is prepared to cook over low heat for 2 hours. The foam formed during the cooking process is removed with a spoon. If you leave it, then it will turn into lumps and settlements, which will spoil the appearance of the broth
- After cooking, the broth is filtered and obtained in its pure form
- Serve hot and cold. Gelatin is sometimes added to give a higher viscosity.
|drinking water & # 8211||2 liters|
|beef & # 8211||1 pc.|
|carrots & # 8211||1 pc.|
|onion & # 8211||2 pieces.|
|celery stalk & # 8211||2 pieces.|
|dill and parsley & # 8211||0.5 packs|
|parsley root & # 8211||1 pc.|
|vegetable oil & # 8211||50 ml|
|sare & # 8211||for taste|
|or white & # 8211||2-3 pieces.|
|minced beef & # 8211||300 g|
|Cooking time: 180 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 43 Kcal|
The constant experiments in the culinary art practically overshadowed the eternal classic. This also applies to consumption, which can now be found in several variants: fish, fruits, vegetables.
However, classic consommé is the basis of most dishes. And the recipe for its preparation is simple to execute.
- Beef bones are well washed, placed in a saucepan and filled with clean water. They are sent to a strong fire and are waiting to boil. The foam on the surface of the broth is removed as much as possible. As soon as the beans boil, let it boil for a few minutes and then reduce the heat to a slow level and let the future chop.
- Onions, carrots, celery and roots are cut into large pieces and fried in butter until golden. Once the vegetables are fried, they are thrown into the broth
- After 2 hours, the broth is turned off and cooled naturally. On the cooled broth it is easy to collect the accumulated fat
- After that, the consommé is lit again until boiling, then it is crushed for 30 minutes. After half an hour, remove the bones, vegetables and strain the broth
- The consuming strain boils again and spreads in it a mixture of extract: chopped, mixed with protein. The cooked cheese will remove all the ingredients from the broth, which gives it a black hue
- Now the soup is filtered again, only this time through gauze folded several times. Remove the filling, it can be used in another dish
- Add vegetables to pure broth. It is completely ready for deposit.
What do you need
- 4 medium portable mushrooms (stems removed)
- 1 medium onion (cut into 1/2 inch slices)
- 3 tablespoons. olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon. salt (split)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper (ground, divided)
- 1 avocado (sliced)
- 2 tablespoons. low-fat yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon. garlic (chopped)
- 4 hamburger buns (lightly toasted)
- Optional: 4 fried red peppers (from a jar)
- Optional: salad and tomato slices (or other burger tops)
7. Pleurotus mushrooms with appetizers, green vegetables and parmesan
The recipe for pleurotus mushrooms with appetizers and green vegetables is very simple, accessible and fresh, perfect for a summer lunch. The combination of pleurotus mushrooms and dried tomatoes is a unique and very tasty. You can omit Parmesan cheese if you want to prepare the vegan / fasting version of this recipe.
Chicken consommé with mushrooms Portobello - Recipes
Portobello mushroom pizza
Portobello mushroom pizza, a recipe from Italian cuisine. Portobello mushrooms have a large, flat hat, perfect for replacing pizza tops. Fill the mushrooms with a bean puree flavored with basil and parmesan, then add grated mozzarella and tomatoes.
- 440 g large portobello mushrooms, without tails (8 mushrooms) 1 can of washed and drained motley beans 125 ml water 25 g chopped green basil 3 teaspoons fresh grated Parmesan pepper to taste 85 g Grated mozzarella on a large grater 3 chopped red tomatoes cut in half , cleaned of seeds and cut into cubes or slices
Preheat the oven to 200 ° C (position 6). Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. Grease a flat tray with a teaspoon of olive oil. Place the mushrooms with the hat up on the tray. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 5 minutes or until softened. Remove from the oven and drain, keeping them upside down, on kitchen napkins. Leave the oven on.
Meanwhile, mix the beans, water, basil, Parmesan and pepper in a medium bowl. Crush the ingredients with a potato whisk or a larger fork until puree.
Place the mushrooms again, this time with the hat down, on the tray. Fill with bean puree and bake for 5 minutes.
How to clean meat soup? & # 8211 method
I poured the egg white and carrot mixture into the cold soup pot, taken out of the fridge. This aspect is very important! If the soup were hot, the egg whites would coagulate instantly. Don't panic! The soup looks horrible right now!
I placed the pot of soup in the middle and heated it slowly (about 20 minutes), stirring constantly in it with a wooden spoon. It must be mixed continuously !!
At first he was even worse. As it heats up, the raw egg whites will begin to coagulate. You will see how the grated carrot starts to rise to the surface together with a & # 8222murdara & # 8221 foam. In the coagulation process, the egg whites will capture all the & # 8222impurities & # 8221 from the soup and will fix them on the support offered by the carrot fragments. Impurities are conglomerates of protein from meat & # 8211 no, no toxins!
Moment X is when you notice that the soup is approaching boiling. The floating island made of foam and carrot has a coagulated appearance and under it the soup begins to boil slowly. You will be surprised to see how clear it is! At this point, reduce the heat to a minimum and do NOT mix! Let the soup boil for 20 minutes, in gentle, imperceptible pots.
This is how it looks while it boils slowly. The soup is already clear and crystalline (abstracting egg whites and carrots). Of course, the egg whites cook during this time.
After 20 minutes I extinguished the fire under the pot. With a foamer I picked up the egg white and put it in a strainer (placed over a bowl). This maneuver is done carefully, trying not to disturb the soup too much.
Soba noodles with chicken breast and pumpkin
& # 8211 250 g boneless and skinless chicken breast, 125 g Soba noodles, 250 g zucchini, 70 g green onions (2 large pieces), 100 ml coconut milk, Garam Masala, salt, pepper, 1 tablespoon oil, water , 2 tablespoons finely chopped coriander
Cut the meat into strips, mix with 1 tablespoon Garam Masala, oil, cover and let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes. Wash the zucchini well, remove the tail and cut thin sticks. Peel the onion and cut the white part into thin slices, the tails strips diagonally. Boil 2 l of water, put the noodles, boil for 3 minutes and drain.
Heat a Teflon pan over high heat, add the meat, onion and mix for 2 minutes. Add the zucchini, ½ teaspoon Garam Masala, ½ teaspoon salt, ¼ teaspoon pepper, mix, cover with a lid and cook for 5 minutes. Pour the coconut milk, mix well, add the noodles and mix for 2 minutes. Turn off the heat, sprinkle with coriander and mix well. We portion and serve.
Good appetite! (if you liked it leave a comment)
Portobello with garlic and grilled polenta
A recipe of Italian origin, these mushrooms sautéed in olive oil and flavored with garlic and parsley are a real vegetarian delicacy. If you add a few more pieces of polenta, enriched with Parmesan cheese and grilled, you will get a real feast. Mushrooms portobello, more popular in the United States and Western Europe than in our country, are part of the same family as the white cultivated mushrooms, but have a richer taste.
[type] If you give up parmesan and you are not banned from oil, you can get a fasting delicacy [/ type]
Preparation time: 45 minutes
- 6 portobello mushrooms
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 6 tablespoons chicken or vegetable soup
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine (optional)
- 80 grams of corn
- 2 tablespoons parmesan
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Make a polenta from 400 ml of water with a little salt and 80 grams of cornmeal. After the polenta has boiled (about 5 minutes), add the Parmesan cheese and pour it into a bowl greased with a little oil (preferably square or rectangular).
- Allow the polenta to cool and place in the cold.
- After it has cooled, cut the polenta into thick slices with a finger and let it catch a little crust before putting it on the grill.
- Remove the mushroom stalk and cut the hats into thick slices (8-10 millimeters).
- Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the garlic.
- Heat the oil in a deep frying pan.
- Add and sauté the mushrooms until golden brown.
- Add the garlic and sauté for another 30 seconds.
- Quench with chicken broth and, optionally, white wine.
- Leave the pan on the fire for another 2-3 minutes, add the parsley and season with salt and pepper to taste. Remove the pan from the heat and cover so as not to lose the juices.
- Fry the pieces of polenta on the grill. Be careful not to move the pieces of polenta on the grill until they have caught a crust.
Serve the sautéed mushrooms with the grilled polenta. If you are not fasting, a white wine, fresh and fruity, is a perfect companion.
a consommé it must be perfectly clear, fragrant and free of any fat. No wonder this classic French soup is considered a touchstone for any chef.
Maybe you're interested too How to prepare Chicken Consommé
Consomme is prepared as follows: in a pot full of homemade beef soup add minced beef, mirepoix (ie a mixture of finely chopped carrots, celery and leeks) and egg whites. Boiling very slowly, the meat and vegetables leave their aromas in the juice, all the impurities coagulating with the egg whites. When it has boiled enough, remove the layer of ingredients from the surface and carefully strain the juice so that it is perfectly clear. Finally, the fat is removed from the surface.
consommé it is usually served at the beginning of the meal, with various optional side dishes. E.g, consumes celestine is garnished with pancakes made with herbs and cut into thin strips, while in consumes brunoise float small cubes of carrots, turnips and celery, hardened in butter.
Nowadays, the term consomme is used to refer to any concentrated and transparent soup made from chicken, lobster or even tomatoes.
Maybe you're interested too Consume of life
Recipe of the day: Baked asparagus and portobello mushrooms with goat cheese sauce
Baked asparagus and portobello mushrooms with goat cheese sauce from: asparagus, mushrooms, olive oil, butter, starch, skim milk, garlic, goat cheese, cayenne pepper, pine nuts, parsley, salt and pepper.
Baked asparagus and portobello mushrooms with goat cheese sauce
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- 4 portobello mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 tablespoon starch
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 3 pieces of goat cheese
- Cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 1 1/2 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
Method of preparation:
Preheat the oven to 200C. Put the pine nuts in a pan and fry for a few minutes, stirring constantly.
Cut the asparagus stalks. Put a baking sheet in a tray. Put the asparagus, sprinkle with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
In another tray put baking paper again, add the mushrooms, sprinkle with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Put both trays in the oven
For about 15 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare the sauce. In a small saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the starch and mix until smooth.
Add the milk and garlic, stirring constantly. Add the goat cheese and cayenne pepper and stir until the cheese melts. Season with salt to taste and keep the sauce warm.
Put the hot vegetables in a bowl and stir to combine. Add the sauce over the vegetables, garnish with pine nuts and chopped parsley. Serve hot.
Portobello mushrooms. 1. Portobello Mushroom Burger - Out of ideas? Ten quick and easy fasting recipes
In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, broth and garlic. Pour over the portobello mushrooms, cover the bowl and marinate for 15 to 30 minutes.
Preheat the chicken. Place the mushrooms on a broiler pan covered with a nonstick cooking spray.
Boil 6 inches from the broiler for 5 to 7 minutes on each side. Serving Suggestions You have many portobello mushrooms when it comes to enjoying portobello mushrooms. Serve them on your own and eat just like a steak, along with a lettuce for a well-rounded vegetarian meal. Grilled or steamed asparagus, boiled carrots and rice also make excellent dishes.
Mushrooms are also quite delicious in a whole grain good or when served in a pita with your favorite toppings. Tomatoes, onions, pickles, avocados and melted cheese are great ways to mushroom the portobello sandwich.
Add a spicy mayonnaise or your favorite mustard all colorectal cancer therapy you normally add to a burger will work.